Totb

Well, who went and how was it?

Reply to
ThePunisher

Everyone I know changed their mind on the day so I didn't go.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

I still don't know what totb stands for?

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Chav text speak of some sort m8, you probably wouldnt want to know!

Reply to
Ken

Ten Of The Best?

Reply to
DervMan

Here's an idea. FUCK OFF!!!!!!

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

Ten of the Best - drag strip shootout including things like the Norris Designs Evo (google can fill you in on that if you don't know it)

Reply to
DanTXD

no just drag strip don't forget the hadling thingy!

Reply to
Vamp