Two piece discs

I'm intending fitting rear discs to my SD1 - but the usual way involves both alterations to the hub and a stock disc from another model. I obtained some ally bells from a racing one which fit without modification and take standard AP flat discs - but these cost more than the modified stock ones. Any one know of a cheaper source? It's only for ordinary road use.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)