vamp!

vamp, go f*ck yourself - you never have anything useful to say and have never contributed anything of any use to the group. As for that idiot steve, thats just what he is - a prick. You all just live off the response you get from each other. There is nothing technical in the group from either of you, you drive shit cars and your dole money wouldnt cover any mods. So shut the f*ck up. You havent got the first clue about cars, all you do is take your battered shed to the garage and pay them. I work in one of the garages you have used and youre so full of yourself. You keep us in business o we keep laughing.

Reply to
Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer

And this garage would somewhere on Salsbury plain would it? Roughly half way between where Steve and Vamp both call home. It must be if they have both used it and you have worked on both cars.

Fuck muppet.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Hello !

Reply to
Tony Bond (UncleFista)

Er, isn't that the whole point of Usenet ?

Reply to
Nom

You lame wimp from your very own headers.

Comments: This message did not originate from the Sender address above. It was remailed automatically by anonymizing remailer software. Please report problems or inappropriate

To scared to actually admit who you are?

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

This isn't Hello it's Brian James Johnson, surely!

Reply to
fishman

This isn't Hello it's Brian James Johnson, surely!

Reply to
fishman

Heh, I'm not going to upset you, then.

Reply to
DervMan

hmm not sure but i think he tocuhed a nerv with me a bit when i typed that :)

Reply to
Vamp