Vid: Focus RS V's Integrale

Its one thing getting your video up on the net for all to see but getting it on the 6 0' clock news just plain rocks!

Chet

Isn't 200kmph only about 110mph? Hell I do more than that most days... (allegedly)

Reply to
DanTXD

In news: snipped-for-privacy@individual.net, DanTXD wittered on forthwith;

124 mph..
Reply to
Pete M

"Pete M" wrote in message news:itqOg.19300$ snipped-for-privacy@text.news.blueyonder.co.uk...

Have you ever been down the N4 - their version of a motorway? It's like a bad dual-carriageway in the UK

But still - on the TV !

My closest effort is being in the local paper with the police berating me for doing 97 in a 50, which the day before was a 70 and they hid the new sign behind a tree.

David

Reply to
David Lane

That all ? Wouldn't have bothered.

Unless it was outside a school of course.

Reply to
Lordy.UK

If the N4 is their version of a motorway, I wonder what their M1 is a version of?

Reply to
ThePunisher

can't open it :(

Reply to
Vamp

Their M1 is the N1 which was (and still is for a lot) single-carriageway between Dublin and Belfast.

It's a MAD road which has speed cameras but most never have film in since the police can't afford it.

In Ireland the roads are much better than they used to be (you've got dual-carriageways for the main cities) but bear in mind it's a big country with very few people. So the other roads are empty and aren't always well-maintained.

David

Reply to
David Lane

Realplayer -> file/open then paste in the url: rtsp://streaming2.rte.ie/2006/0914/9news-128883-230.rm

Reply to
Albert T Cone