want another MR2!

like this one would be cool

all that power and standard on the outside, nice!

Reply to
Vamp

Iz well wikid, innit, bruv.

Reply to
SteveH

That isn't an innit bruv, that is an OMFGWADAFUG111!!! As long as the brakes are up to it, that would be a fabulous giant slayer.

Reply to
Elder

"Mods include the following; (this work has just been completed so everything is new)"

Hmm just finished it and selling? Could this be, "it's just finished but something is a little buggered so I'm getting shot quick"? After all in just

10 lines of text it drops 50bhp.
Reply to
Depresion

"Depresion" gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

Not to mention that the sale price is half the claimed work has cost him... That £6k loss would pay for a lot of "something is a little buggered".

Reply to
Adrian

While I agree that the above has a bit of a smell to it, you'll find that once you mod your car past the Halfrauds neon stage, you simply will not get your money back. Rule #1 when it comes to building modded cars, that.

Reply to
Timo Geusch