Warrington has snow.

Not the five feet deep I remember from scottish winters, but enough to make driving fun for those who care, and dangerous for those who don't.

Only about 1" but onto close to freezing roads, and a nice compactable mix of fat fluffies, small hail like pellets like ball bearing and some fine powder. Normally it melts before it has hit, but this time we have slithery side roads and carparks, and icy slush main roads.

Even with the TCS, ABS, and snow button, summer tyres make car parks fun to play on. Snow button just makes throttle response that little bit slower you can be the drift king.

Reply to
Elder

Got a foot here over the other side of the country.

Reply to
Conor

We now have an ice storm coming over and that is lying too. Not getting any thicker as it about 1 above, but not getting any thinner either. Tomorrow morning commute should be fun until I get to the motorway with all those idiots who think they are the stig still half asleep.

Reply to
Elder

Oh and it has just gone end of the world apocalypse dark too.

Reply to
Elder

Would it be a bad time to mention that it's nice and sunny down here?

Reply to
Timo Geusch

Nah, I'm enjoying the first bit of winter we've seen in years.

Reply to
Elder

Likewise. Mate has already been to the local carpark in his Luton Transit to film "Transit drifting pt2". Should be on Youtube soon.

Started again a couple of hours ago and we're scheduled for another 12".

Reply to
Conor

I would run out quick and get some Vaseline then. Otherwise, that's gonna smart a bit.

I thank you etc..

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

39 degrees here. And the aircon on my Liberty is shagged at the moment. I'm beginning to thing a black car with a black leather interior wasn't the best of ideas.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

You're right. The ambient cabin temperature of a black car as opposed to a white or light coloured one in hot weather is quite significant. At 39 degrees even in a car with aircon, the system will have to work hard to reduce the temperature to a comfortable level. More so in a black car. Mike.

Reply to
Miike G