Re: F*** you, snow.

Had some new tyres fitted to the 106 today. Quite agressive looking

> Vredestein Snowtrac 3s. Roughly £40 a corner fitted. > >
(pic of new tyres including chickenstrips).> > The difference on the snow and ice in these parts between these and the > worn chaps that were on there is quite marked. >

You are confusing the comparison between your previously worn tyres, new tyres and weather conditions. A new tyre will be better than an old worn one no matter what the weather. £40 a tyre sounds too cheap to represent quality anyway, unless they are like pram wheels on a 106.

I suspect I will be pulling 4x4s out of ditches and the like now. >

I doubt it very much, not in a 106 with cheap tyres. Why have you raised the suspension so much or have you fitted wheels that are really small? Never seen anything that strange on a car.

Maybe it'll even snow again this winter and justify the cost! >

You stay in your own fantasy world! Lay off the foul language, it shows what a revolting person you are.

-- > Douglas
Reply to
IanT

Good post.

At 1.42am on Christmas morning. Well done on such a noble pursuit - Attempting to insult random strangers on the internet in the early hours of Christmas morning while everyone else is busy having a life...

Reply to
Bob Sherunckle

You miserable bugger, I love driving in snow, so much better than ice and dirty partially frozen slush we have had here. Now most of that has gone and we are back to a bland grey world.

Reply to
Elder

I like driving on snow when I don't *have* to and when the roads are quiet. It's a real hoot. Tiresome if you have to get to work though :-( .

Reply to
Chris Bartram

I could do with more snow. Once the initial blockage of the road by fuckwits has passed, it's great. I drive just about anywhere I like and the roads are empty. More, more, more!

Reply to
Steve Firth