Way OT: Translator

Are there any websites that offer a semi-decent translation utility? The sort of thing Google will do, but for Dutch. Asked a few people but they dont know, but thought one of you lot might...

Or, does anyone speak Dutch? :)

In case you're wondering i've found a Dutch website with details on a 205 DT with an intercooler conversion and want to know what the text says. I'm getting insured on my old 205 again so thought it could do with a bit more power, and now i've got a garage it'll give me something to do over the winter!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

In news: snipped-for-privacy@uni-berlin.de, Carl Gibbs decided to enlighten our sheltered souls with a rant as follows

Pretty handy, and quite accurate.

HTH

Reply to
Pete M

Homer

souls

Cheers

Gave me a bit more of an idea of what was going on!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

-- Chet

HF Integrale 16v - Gettin there!1993 Renault 19 16v - Subtle extras like a T3 - But soon a fancy T28!1998 Audi A4 - I don't know why, but i did.

Reply to
Chet