We made it!

Just a reminder since this was a sort of SD1 thread that it's the first SD1 club national spares day of this year tomorrow Sunday the 22nd - to be held at Rimmer Bros just outside Lincoln. Usually lots of secondhand stuff on sale from members.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Would have loved to have gone, but I'm stuck sorting my girlfriends new car out so it's ready to use next week.

Besides the SD1's still in the garage and it looks like the problem does lie with the dampers. So a new pair are arriving tomorrow from Rimmer Bros. Hopefully the car will be back on the road next week!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs