Went to pick up the 75 tonight.....

Only to find out that the person selling wasn't the registered keeper of the vehicle. Didn't have any proof of ownership either.

*sigh*

Back to Autotrader, then.

Reply to
Steve H

How did the dick think he was going to sell it then?

Reply to
Bigus

awwwwww

damn shame.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Doh !

Tell me about Fiat Coupe 20v Turbos please :)

Reply to
Nom

Especially with the big "V5" campaign going on at the moment.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Don't know about the turbos, but when my mum said she wanted a new car a couple of years ago, the bloke from the garage took us out in a NA one, and that was fair rapid. Did sound nice too. I got her to test drive a Civic VTi (170bhp or so) but couldn't get her to rev it enough to get it into the VTEC zone. Heheh...

Reply to
Doki

Look great, drive great, cambelt is a buggger to change.

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

A friend (salesman at Fiat!) has one, of all colors a red one off course... he bought it with an enormous discount -something around 57%- but with a reduced warranty.

The car is now two years old, 15000 km, he is unable to sell it... It has been towed to the garage about ten times and every time he drives his car in, all the mecanics seem to go up in thin air.

Nicknamed the car his personal cash-destructor.

Go on and buy one!

:)

Tom De Moor

Reply to
Tom De Moor

There's a place up North that can do them for £249 + vat these days - must have found a 'knack' to doing it.

Reply to
Steve H

They hired a mutant with 6ft long 2mm thick extra jointed titantium reinforced carbon fibre fingers and x-Ray vision.

Reply to
MeatballTurbo

Cambelt alone doesn't concern me - I don't mind a one-off £500 bill. It's the engine popping that worries me !

Reply to
Nom