What car under £1000?

What car under =A31000 I know from experience that new or expensive isn=92t always best, e.g.; I purchased a 205 diesel for =A3100 it lasted for 2 years until I sold it and it always put a smile on my face. I purchased a newish bmw 530d and never liked it. What sub =A3500 cars do you rate as driver=92s cars to put a smile on ones face?

Reply to
ezlivin