What modding is *really* about..

You nova boyz have nothing on these:

shokka

Reply to
Shockwave

You honestly have nothing better to do? Dude, I pity you, I really do.

Reply to
Dan405

OMG!

Reply to
Albert T Cone

Shockwave raved thus:

:: You nova boyz have nothing on these: :: ::

Sonic the Hedgehog vans; cool...

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

My GOD! That's just insane. What's with the massive bumpers?

Reply to
Chris B

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to
dojj

OMFG. Imagine being hit by one of them - you'd be impaled!!

Love the bit of text right at the bottom too:

QUOTE-----------

About Hamasaki Ayumi She is Japanese singer.She sing a song very well.

Her face is very beautiful but small boob.

Sorry but I am not fan of her, because breast problem. but I hope this links help her fan for having good relation with each other ;-)

--------------UNQUOTE

Reply to
Andrew Ratcliffe

god, that chequered floor in one of them is so outlandish!

Reply to
Bigus

"Dan405" wrote

eh? the vans aren't mine, m8!

shokka

Reply to
Shockwave

No, no, i just meant your constant attempts to troll that keep failing, people here actually liked the link you posted, and ignore the rest of the drivvle you come out with :)

Reply to
Dan405

Outlandish !

Now that's a word I haven't heard for a while !

It falls into the same category as "galavanting" :D

Reply to
Nom

Eee-ba-gum, they don't make words like they used to! :-)

Bigus

Reply to
Bigus

:D :D