uk.rec.gps anyone?

The number of GPS threads on uk.rec.walking has increased to the point where some have complained.

How about a new newsgroup uk.rec.gps? To cover all recreational uses of GPS, walking, sailing, car navigation, geocaching.

Checking google groups, I find that in uk.* newsgroups there have been 930 threads mentioning GPS this year, so it would be a medium traffic group from the start.

I have crossposted to those UK groups where I have found a number of threads mentioning GPS uk.rec.walking, uk.rec.climbing, uk.rec.sailing, uk.sci.astronomy uk.telecom.mobile, uk.rec.fishing.sea, uk.rec.cycling, uk.rec.audio.car uk.rec.cars.modifications, uk.rec.cars.maintenance, uk.telecom.mobile uk.rec.waterways, uk.rec.scuba, uk.rec.motorcaravans, uk.rec.caravanning in four groups because news.individual.net only allows a small number of crossposts.

which has the greatest number of GPS posts

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop