What's the FASTEST car you've ever driven?

£300 brakes,£150 oil change???
Reply to
ThePunisher

£300 isn't bad for disks and pads all round, but it must take a stupid amount of oil to fill.
Reply to
Depresion
[...]

Disks and pads are c. £300/end, oil/filter is only c. £100...

Can't seem to find 265/35 R18 Y Michelin Pilot Sports for

Reply to
Alistair J Murray

"54 Plate Jaguar XJR"...

Reply to
LordyUK

which in anyones world is a second hand jag if he'd a said "i wish i could afford to buy a "NEW" KXR and run it" things ouwl dhave been different :)

either way, a superjag is a fine camine for most people and silly power is just silly power :)

Reply to
dojj

I just replaced the 4 tyres on mine for under £450, 2x 245/35/19 and 2x

275/30/19 big name brands are a waste of money IMHO.
Reply to
ThePunisher

Those sizes seem a bit wierd. What car do you drive?

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

With 19"s must be a Saxo. ;)

Reply to
Depresion
[...]

At the moment I'm running the P-Zeros that came on the car but *all* the word on several ALPINA forums is that nothing is as quiet, grippy and smooth riding as the Michelin Pilot Sports fitted by the factory.

The car is stonking on P-Zeros but will be quieter, smoother and grippier for only £200/corner - bargain I reckon.

Alistair J Murray

BMW 540i with Hamann PG3s 9x19 and 10x19

Reply to
ThePunisher

Sorry my mistake the tyre sizes are 245/40/19 and 275/35/19

Reply to
ThePunisher