While browsing for decent C900 vids on the Yube.

You can have too many gauges to be useful. I'm all for extras, but WTF do all them doo?

Reply to
Elder

A guess....

AFR, Boost, Tacho, Speedo, Oil temp, Oil pressure, Engine temp, fuel level, volt guage, amp guage, time clock and another boost guage flung in incase he can't find the first one.

Reply to
Sandy Nuts

My gtr wasn't far off that members.iinet.net.au/~ftrust/ukrcm/dash.jpg

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston

See that doesn't look bad.

And my Celica had a 3pod A pillar cluster

I guess the monstertach is what kills it, almost everything else could work. Especially when you think that even a tuned 900 has a look of elegance (like a tuned Merc) rather than a look like a stripped out 911 or BMW. I think it is the high square dash that does it.

Reply to
Elder