whos this tosser?

oh forgot to mention it's slightly off topic but you may see a car in the background if you look and you never know it might be modded :)

Reply to
Vamp

There was a program on TV recently about some guy or guys who jumped their way across Londons roof tops - i didn't see it but i'm sure I saw it advertised. I can think of more enjoyable ways to exercise but hey...

Reply to
JohnR

Absolutely no fear.

Reply to
¤¤¤ Abo ¤¤¤

Didn't you see Jump London or Jump Britain ?

The "sport" is called Parkour - more info at

Nom

you mean jumping about like a tosser is a sport?

Reply to
Vamp

I've also heard flinging yourself out of an aeroplane at 10,000 feet is as well.

Reply to
JohnR

lol funny really, i don't see how throwing yourself out of a plane can be a sport. but there is loads of stupid sports out there, like darts.

Reply to
Vamp

in news: snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net, "Vamp" slurred :

Talking to some parachutist friends of mine, the sport would appear to be partially in the 'moves' you pull whilst freefalling, but mainly in how late you leave opening your 'chute, and also in using the tiniest 'chute you can. It's basically very much like playing chicken, really, but with the whole planet :-)

Reply to
Albert T Cone

yeah don't think i'd do that. playing chicken with the earth is probably not very good odds is it :)

Reply to
Vamp

True, the earth definitely has the weight advantage. Though for some of us, not as much as you might think.

Reply to
AstraVanMan
[...]

And great fun it is too :)

Alistair J Murray

Well, i'm just going to have to take your word on that one m8.

Reply to
JohnR

I imagine that takes a shitload of skill, endurance, balance and strength. Probably more than most sports I can think of.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston