Re: wow now that's BIG!

>> Theres a yellow one comes to oakerthorpe on a regular basis number plate >> is something XXL >> >> B16 XXL IIRC >> > > LOL that's a cool plate, you can buy them here i think offically can't you > now? there a bit square and ugly but i like the whole in ya face thing > about them.

Dunno if you can actually buy them without importing them.

Very expensive.

1/0 MPG shown when driven hard :o)

Reply to
Mason

I still want to know what happened the the stretched Vauxhall Nova we had in Hull...

Reply to
Tim S Kemp

Or, from Hummer to.....

Grant

It had a smack at the back and returned to being a standard Nova?

Reply to
AstraVanMan

Trouble is none of them are legally able to carry more than eight passengers - however that doesn't stop the dodgy operators!

Gareth

Reply to
Gareth A.

Dodge Rams are proper tasty pickups. I would love a Turbo Diesel one, then I could get between filling stations on a single tank.

?ViewItem&item=4529633402&rd=1
But I much prefer the good old boy style old ones.

Sleeker GT Phwoar

Gas conversion...

Reply to
??? Abo ???

Lol, it looks bent in the middle

Reply to
??? Abo ???

LOL. That one probably is, but I much prefer the proper basic slab sided old ones, with mornal square grilles.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Oh yeah, you would have to, infact, I would be tempted to gas convert a turbo diesel, and have two "Economy" fuel choices.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

Thats what this one was. IIRC on the side it told me it was a Ram 3500 Cummins. Very nice indeed!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

I think, in the Celica, I can just about see over the top of an MR2.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar