Woops

I've just pulled the tints off the windows of a car, without first spending time damping them down and peeling the glue off with the film...

Soapy water and scouring pad? Steam cleaner? All hints appreciated...

Reply to
Doki

Panel wipe removes many glues.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Those or citrus wipes from Tesco or methylated spirit.

Reply to
Conor

I *think* it was brake cleaner I used to get rid of the residue from those sticky pads for attaching number plates.

Reply to
AstraVanMann

Brake fluid works a treat. Make sure you only get it on the glass though.

Fraser

Reply to
Fraser Johnston