Yay

Well I was following her home after we picked it up and she got the back end out and even corrected it with some opposite lock. Was well impressed but told her off :) So maybe she'll be wanting an engine upgrade soon, even though she's already got the quickest car in the house!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

This'll be cheaper, surely :D

FERRARI F355 BERLINETTA 1995/M Red with Black hide Black carpets Air conditioning Sports exhaust Carbon fibre kick plates =A336995 34,700 miles IN OUR SHOWROOM.

Reply to
fishman

careful with back end action on a MK1 they bite! MKII turbo so much nice for tail out fun, a lot more gradual and can get quite sideways before it'll snap out :)

Reply to
Vamp

That's why I told her off!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs

yep just show her my pics with my *cough* skilled parking :)

it's easy to catch but if it taps a kerb slightly and you over correct it'll snap back faster than you're pants from an attempted wedgie!

Reply to
Vamp

lol

I've always found it fairly easy to catch (except on mud, ahem), but hardly ever really tried to get it massively out of shape coz I know they can bite and I've never wanted to break it. Luckily i have the XR now to do that!

Reply to
Carl Gibbs