Latest threads in Car Modifications - UKshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Cheapo MAFs
...don't buy 'em. I bought my Boss' passat TDi 115BHp (woo, yeah, exciting..) for a song back before new year, 'cos it wasn't running particularly well - wierd throttle response, lacking power. He...
14
14

New arrival: Saab 9000 CD
The Samba's probably going back on the 'bay and I needed a short-term drive. (PeteM why didn't you advertise the Golf a few days ago?). Anyone want a dead Samba? Or can think of uses for one?...
20
20

I've finally got an Alfa..
Not the 155 tho :-( that made some strange noises so I walked away. It's a 33, 1.7 8v. Drives well, loads of history, 11 months ticket and a months tax. No rot at all apart from bottom of drivers...
7
7

FS: Golf GTi 2.0 Mk2.
As I'm about to build myself another project, I suppose I should sell my lovely lil' Mk2 Golf. '89 Mk2 3dr GTi, Tornado red, steel wheels, small bumper, 2.0 AGG Mk3 Golf block with PB head, around...
5
5

FAO Dave Plowman
You about Dave? Need some SD1 advice... I've just bought a workshop manual to help with my tinkering on the car, but until it terms up I thought you might know the answer to this question - can you...
5
5

Paint question
So I've got to do a blow in on the bonnet tomorrow where I've rubbed back down to primer. Now I can remember the rough jist for a blow in - low pressure, thin paint. Any other hints on how to avoid...

Pics of the Strange Rover yet?
Have I missed them? Tim..
1
1

Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ
The Car and Deep Cycle Battery FAQ Web pages have been moved. They are located at The latest version is 7.0,dated May 28, 2007. The FAQ is consumer oriented with answers to questions about lead-acid...

Metalic spraying
Does anyone happen to know of a guide for spraying metallic colours ? I've had a niggle scarp on my wing when I bought the car I wanted to srt out. Its a moon silver. The damage is far to central for...
14
14

Spray-painting newbie - advice?
Hey guys, I'm completely new to this stuff, so I apologise for not knowing the correct terms. In fact, if I did, I probably wouldn't be posting here, as I'm sure there's a wealth of information...
3
3

suggestions regarding mobile deals
hey friends........hope you all doing well!! I am trying to provide all the deal in my website for uk mobile phone users. There are many deals like 12 months, 11 months, 10 months, 8 months, 6 months...

must stop ebaying for shinies. I'll end up buying something silly.
8
8

Amazing resto
Just found this resto of an historic Toyota Celica Turbo pictures, it looked like it'd been found on the sea bed somewhere, I can't imagine how much time and money it cost. Lots of pics, it impressed...
36
36

Back off the road
First proper outing in the Rover and the gear linkage went :( So the car's now stuck in 4th - it's just about drivable (gotta love that v8 torque) which meant I could get it to a pub car park where I...
9
9

LPG scooby?
didn't know you could LPG a scooby didn't think turbo engines liked it?
23
23