19" wheels on an '05 mustang?

Its not listed, but you CAN get it. List is $16k without any options.

Reply to
<japhar81>

Those parts are already on order actually:)

Reply to
<japhar81>

The length is an issue, theres some firewall modification thats going to have to be done, the battery is being relocated to a trunk box, and the gas tank is being swapped for a cell.

The fans have to all move, and theres a hood clearance issue, which is what c>

Reply to
<japhar81>

Sweet, what are you going to use as a tranny?

Reply to
Mark C.

Thats still undecided... I was looking at using the tranny thats in the GT, but its MASSIVE. Ford racing has one that works, but its a 6 speed/overdrive, and kinda pricy. So the shop is still looking around.

Reply to
japhar81

Sounds expensive too. Hope you don't have ANY pottholes in the roads.

Reply to
RT

The TKO 6 speed I believe can handle up to 600 hp and the price I think is around $1,900.

...Ron

--

68' Camaro RS 88' Firebird Formula 00' Mustang GT Vert
Reply to

The shop thats doing the engine work is estimating ~850HP at the wheel when everything is said and done. I'm having them go all out and build it to perform. I'll take a look at the TKOs.

Reply to
<japhar81>

Sounds gorgeous dude. Go for it. It'll be the baddest V-6 in the ghetto.

Reply to
Carl Childers

Reply to
japhar81

Also, don't forget to install an ultra-fat muffler tip, so you can intimidate Honda CRXs with that patented chili-bean-fart rumble.

Reply to
Carl Childers