1966 Mustang - Cancelling Cam

Hi there,

I think I may need to replace the cancelling cam in my '66 coupe. Is this something easy to do for someone that has never done it before?

Reply to
F.T.S.

Are you referring to the turn signal switch? It's best to buy a whole new switch and replace that. Buy the more expensive Ford switch. As I recall it's around 70 bones. The aftermarket switches seem to be inferior. If you have some mechanical skill and a steering wheel puller do it yourself.

Reply to
Mark C.

Yes I am referring to the turn signal switch. I do not have a steering wheel puller so I may be looking at a mechanic doing it for me instead.

Reply to
F.T.S.

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
Spike