1967 headliner

I recently ordered a parchment headliner from Dallas Mustang Parts and what I recieved is a tan one. The salesperson swears up and down that parchment interior Mustangs had a darker headliner (tan) than the off-white that is parchment. Does anyone have a link to info where I can find information on colors or 1967 interior colors?

Thanks.

Jonathan j snipped-for-privacy@bellsouth.net

Reply to
JK

The last 67 Parchment interior parts car I had did indeed have a darker than seat covering headliner. However, this car was also owned by a long term heavy smoker, so there could be a reason as to why it was darker...........

Bill S.

JK wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.