1969 Mach 1 Emergency Brake Cable??

Any suggestions where one might locate an intermediate emergency brake cable for a 1969 Mach 1???

Thanks

Reply to
driftin_drifter

Try American Mustang in Sacramento California. 800-824-6026

Reply to
Mark C.

Thanks for the reply. My Mach 1 did not have a parking brake when I bought it. When I ordered new cables, I was sent two left side instead of a left and a right side which leaves me about 103" short.

Ordered correct cables from CJ Pony Parts.

Thanks

Reply to
driftin_drifter

Hello,

If you haven't found one yet you can try

Sigea

Thanks for the reply. After figuring out the problem, I have new cables coming from CJ Pony Parts. In fact they will be here tomorrow...

Thanls

Reply to
driftin_drifter