1970 Mach 1 Rocker Panel Covers

I am looking for a set of Rocker Panel Covers for a 1970 Mach 1. I have looked everywhere that I know of and have not found any reproduction
sets. I have found a few here and there on ebay, but not a complete set.
Does anyone know of any company or manufacturer that is making these ? Or has anyone seen a set for sale ?
Thanks, Jim Austin, Tx.
Jim wrote:

I saw a set on a shelf a few years ago here http://www.fordpowerparts.com/ you might get lucky...or not.
--