Re: Here is our 05 Mustang with Mach Stripes

Here is our 05 Mustang with Mach stripes. I put the vinyl stripes on myself.

>Comments are welcome > >Ryan >
Reply to
slashdot

They should and eventually will but right now Ford doesnt offer them for sale even at the parts counter. I know cause i called. They only offer the rocker pannel stripe. I couldnt find the Mach stripe anywhere only the le Mans/Ralley stripe so i made this one with a friend of mine who owns a sign company. we havent perfected the stripe yet. Its only a prototype but when we do we will offer it for sale. until then i ll enjoy having a unique one of a kind custom stripe on an 05 mustang that turns heads everywhere I go.

Reply to
Ryan West

Reply to
Ryan West

Where's the URL?

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Could you put it up on

or something? (Many servers drop all posts with binary attachments sent to text-only groups, so it's a good bet that a lot of people didn't get to see. Including me.) :)

Reply to
Garth Almgren

Nice job on the stripes. What's the MCP mean on the tag?

Reply to
John

My guess... Microsoft Certified Professional...in Windows XP it looks like.

Reply to
Dinsdale

You nailed it. Thats my wifes car and cert but i drive it a lot too. My 99 is a garage queen. I have 2 other cars i can drive if need be. I want to keep as much wear and tear off my 99 especially since its pretty expensive to replace some of the stuff. Right now it could use a new IAC valve. I ve taken it off twice and cleaned it out and its better than it was when it started acting up so its pretty much shot.

Reply to
Ryan West

Interesting. A PC Dr. How's the weather and life around FayettNam?

Reply to
John

Weather has been nice around here lately. are you the guy who use to live around here and moved to Alaska? I use to use this group before I went to Iraq in 2003. I found it again when i had to reformat my computer and re install everything again.

Reply to
Ryan West

Nah, I lived in Raleigh for 4 years, Cary for 10 years, and had a great uncle in Fayettville. Now I live in Michigan. It's cold and snowy here now, so I was getting home sick. Saw your tag and tag holder. Those stripes really do rock!

Reply to
John

I have a comment. You and your neighbors need to plant a few trees!

mort

Reply to
mortguffman

Reply to
Ryan West

we have a tree in our front yard but since its winter time all the leaves fell off. All houses in our neighborhood are required by the covenance that governs our sub division to have at least 1 tree in the front yard. I dont understand the comment though. thought this was a group that discusses Mustangs and Fords, not a tree huggin liberal hippie discussion group.....LOL

Reply to
Ryan West

What state??

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

"Saw your tag and tag holder" in your pictures.

Reply to
John

Ohhhhh ok... was a/b to say if Arkansas.. damn!

-Mike

-- A happy kid behind the wheel of a 98 Mustang GT Cold air intake FRPP 3.73 gears Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter Flowmaster 40 Series mufflers (self-installed woohoo) Hi-speed fan switch

255/60R-15 rear tires Subframe connectors Aluminum adjustable clutch quadrant

Reply to
<memset

Reply to
john & ginger