1985 Mustang Brake Conversion Kit

I have an 85' mustang, with 16" pony wheels that were once chromed, but seems that the elements have taken a toll on them, and need to replace them. I'd like to upgrade to 17" wheels, and change the front disks to 13" and back drums to disk. Is there such a kit out there. If someone could post a link I would appreciate it.

Reply to
Turbo1010

spmotorsports has em -both baer and steeda

Andrew

Turbo1010 wrote:

Reply to
Andrew Paule