1993 mustang

For Sale beautiful convertible. over 80k invested will sale cheap.

Reply to
Badwoody

How the hell do you dump (not invest) 80K into a `93 Mustang?

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Perhaps he's talking about some other currency. I'm not sure how you could invest that kind of coin in a fox body mustang, even if it was a pro fuel trailer queen.

Reply to
Ritz

$50K in stereo equipment. I've seen it before. I still can't believe it, but I've seen it.

Brad

Reply to
BradandBrooks

Other then the 80k part, one of my points was one does not "invest" money into a car, bike, boat whatever unless one is buying some antique to sit in a garage. It always cracks me up when people say they've invested xxK into a vehicle cause it is one helluva shitty investment.

Reply to
ZombyWoof

Yeah, it should be "over 80k spent"

Reply to
jmvannoy

It's like that old saying about boats. "A boat is a hole in the ocean that you keep pouring money into."

And I agree about the investment part. Unless you are restoring a rare car or into collecting rare cars, they tend to make very poor investments.

Cheers,

Reply to
Ritz

well lets see pics of this baddazz ride