1993 Mustang SVT Cobra (mint, 18k original miles, stock)

1993 Mustang SVT Cobra SVT officially launched in 1993 and this is the only Fox-body Cobra produced (#3016 of 4993; only 1007 red body with grey leather) 18,xxx original miles, 100% stock (moon roof, leather interior, CD player) New headlights, air filter, oil sending unit, aftermarket alarm, SVT certificate, Clean Carfax More info:
The car is incredibly clean (covered in garage) and won gold in theDale Jarrett car shows. $21,500 (serious inquiries only; no trade) Charlotte, NC
Reply to
MF

Michael Johnson, PE

Would it be possible to reduce the size of the pics?

Reply to
spinout11

I could do it for you, but it would cost.

Be glad he didn't shoot at the full 7 megapixel setting for that camera. I can see where it might be a problem for you, if you're reading groups through Google and a Hotmail account, using a 14,400 baud dial-up modem.

Personally, I like the full size shots - much better detail, if I were interested in buying the thing. And that is the point here. He's not offering Wallpapers, he's trying to see a 13 year old junker for today's prices.

I'd be willing to go $995 for such an old car.

dwight

Reply to
dwight

HA! I think I see some rust on the firewall area.

Reply to
GILL

Greetings from across the pond!

Your car looks great. Good luck to you, I hope you get what you are asking for. There are quite a few guys over here in England would just love this.

Best regards,

JohnP.

Reply to
JohnP

GILL wrote in news:YNydnTIiiaQreYLYnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@comcast.com:

There was a little funky stuff on the intake hose too. :p

Seriously, if the car is really in the shape that it looks like given the photos/movies, it's probably worth it.

BTW, nobody cares about dial-up users anymore. ;)

Reply to
Joe

Damn nice looking car, hope you get your price!

Kate

Reply to
Kate

Don't mean to crap on anyone's parade (cause I love the 1993 Cobras - best of the bunch!) but this car is at the high end of the scale

A quick check on Collectorcartraderonline shows 16 1993 Cobras for sale. This one would be the most expensive and there are one there with lower miles. The cheapest one is listed at $8,200.

Personally, I love these cars and would consider giving you $17,500.

Just giving a market value heads up.

Brad

Reply to
BradandBrooks

it was painted, must have been parked in the sun for 10 years, must have more than 18k miles. and NO blower.

Reply to
Alfred Able

Looks nice but the price is a little high. New the cars went for only $18,500 (4,993 produced).

Reply to
DC Hunt

I looked at a new one locally (Salem Oregon) in 1993. Dealers were selling them for about $26k here. I test drove it and decided it didn't drive any different than my modified LX and didn't look that good either. The one I drove looked exactly liked the OP's car.

Arlie

Reply to
Blue Gator

If you want to use that argument, you have to convert the 1993 dollars into today's money. That'd be about $23,000 now.

Besides, you CAN'T use that argument on something that is arguably a "collectible." Seems to me that there's an auto auction out west somewhere that routinely proves that point.

dwight

Reply to
dwight