1996 cobra

I just bought a 96 cobra with 31000km . The car is great. The car is 100% stock. What would be the first mod to make it goes a little faster? because it doesn,t feel any stronger than my old 5.0

Reply to
frank

It should be faster in stock form than a stock 5.0, let it wind up, remember the car will rev to 6800, but shifting at 6400 is probably better.

4.10 gears will help give you a boost in acceleration you can "feel"

dave

Reply to
dave