1996 Mustang SVT Cold Air Intake

Hey all,

I got a buddy that wants to put a cold air intake on his 1996 Mustang Cobra SVT. Anybody got any suggestions/part numbers for some good ones?

Thanks

Reply to
Steph

BBK makes good ones... they're all the same to me though... I wasn't really looking for a performance gain.. I just thought it looked cool under the hood ;D.

-Mike

Reply to
<memset

Get a Densecharger CAI. This is made from ABS plastic and doesn't actually retain heat like the other CAI kits.

What would be the point of having hot metal heat up what is supposed to be cool air?

Go to there *comparison* page and see the difference!

Don Manning

Reply to
2.3Sleeper

Reply to