1997 Mustang Cassette/Radio for sale

This auto-reverse tape deck was removed from a 1997 Ford Thunderbird when I bought the car new in late 1997. I replaced it with a CD player. The deck was removed while still brand-new, and has been stored indoors in a box ever since. It should still work perfectly. This stereo should fit several other Ford models, but check with your local Ford dealer if unsure. $40 including postage.

Reply to
limey