2002 GT Convertable recommendations?

The difference between turbo and super is the way exaust gas and heat are used. Turbos recycle exaust into the air mixture and also require heavy heat management via intercooler whereas a centrifigal supercharger uses just air for boost.

Reply to
The Inquisotor

Ralph,

I don't know what to say. You sound like a good man who loves his wife very much. I'm sorry.

-Michael

Reply to
Marin Mauler

Reply to
Michael Seeley

OK, so this is how I feel (hahahaha): Turbos are held in higher esteem for me, but for what I'm looking for (torque at low speeds and acceleration (is there much of a difference?) then a blower, assuming that's a supercharger, is what I want. Sounds like the would need hood mods and I love the '02 hood with scoop, even though it's fake. Thanks again. I'm going to make a little earthlink personal site with pics of my car on it for anyone who gives a hoot to look. Thanx (and I'm still interested in hearing about all you guys' rides...I'm just following this one stream? i think is the word the Re: 2002 GT Convertable recommendations, so that's where it'll be and I'll be. See ya. How come you guys are so nice and everyone else I meet is so....oh what's the word? I better not use it. :-P

-The Mauler

Reply to
Marin Mauler

Reply to