2003 Mustang to RHD

I have a 2003 Mustang. In 12 months time I will be moving to Australia and it would be great to take my car with.

How difficult is it to convert my LHD vehicle to RHD?

Are there workshops that do this type of work in Australia? or USA?

Rohdster

Reply to
Rohdster

Walt

I just talked to a friend of mine in Aussie, he says you can go to you local DMV & ask for a form for shipping a car overseas, they'll be able to give you all the info you need. There is no need to get drastic & swap the driving side of your car, there are lots of LHD's in Aussie.

Reply to
KellyJ

I didn't want to post it because I didn't know how true it was, and its worse to give someone bad info than none at all. I've heard that they've greatly relaxed the restrictions on LHD cars. They used to be pretty brutal and basically forced conversion to RHD. Your comments seem to second that the regulations aren't as tough as they once were.

Reply to
Brent P

Reply to
stuart henry