anyone order magnaflow from COMPLETE EXHAUST before?

i found a magnaflow stainless cat-back for $299 plus shipping for my

2000 GT the cheapest by far of anyone i have seen for magnaflow. i am wondering if this is first quality real magnaflow. if anyone can give me an idea of the reliability of this website, i will buy the magnaflow over the non stainless MAC. thanks
Reply to
smoke