Windshield for 69 ?

Hi,I need to get a new windshield and rear window for my 69 fastback.Does anyone know of any places that sell repros ? I'm in Southern California,but will soon be Las Vegas,so if there are any places near each of them, I would like to know

Thanks Andrew

Reply to
me

Your local glass shop can get these for you. The front glass is easy to get, but be prepared to pay big for the rear glass.

California,but

Reply to
Mustang_66