2005 Mustang Where are they?

Ahhh... well.. oh well. There have always been faster than mine, and there will be faster than the ones on the way. BUT Mine is STILL a Cobra and STILL much closer to being payment free.

Kate

| > Kate | > 98 Cobra Drop Top | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

Something about holding the clear title to a car with a rightful SVT badge on the decklid always brings a smile to my face when I walk toward her... :-)

I know the feeling. I know my car isn't the fastest or the best... but it's still mine... and still a Cobra. :-)

Ya know I have a reputation for fast though when the neighborhood hod-rod kids tell me "From what I've heard about you, I thought you'd have a blower or something else done to that thing by now...."

JS

Reply to
JS

I kind of get a kick out of the youngins when I start talking cars with them. They generally think I am just someone's mom who bought the car by accident. Not that I know a whole lot, but I often know a whole more than they do... it makes them wonder what the old broad has up her sleeve.

Kate

| > Kate | >

| |

Reply to
SVTKate

"SVTKate" wrote in news:9B%1d.2393$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Kate, are you sure they're wondering about your _sleeve_? ;)

@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink

Reply to
Joe

Hon, if you'd ever seen me in a dress... you'd KNOW it was the sleeve or the hood LOL!

Reply to
SVTKate

Guess that could work a couple ways.. ;)

"SVTKate" wrote in news:h_p2d.4015$ snipped-for-privacy@newsread3.news.atl.earthlink.net:

Reply to
Joe

Fear not Kate! Looks like the the 05 GT is already showing engine design flaws.

Reply to
Mr. Ford

LMAO!

*blush*

now cut that out!

Reply to
SVTKate

Awww... I don't wish it any bad luck... I just wish it could have been what I was hoping for. I had my heart set on an 05 Cobra.

Oh well... on to the next build :)

Kate

| > Kate | | Fear not Kate! | Looks like the the 05 GT is already showing engine design flaws. | |

Reply to
SVTKate

You're going to be seriously disappointed. There isn't going to be a Cobra for 2005.

Reply to
Scott en Aztlán

Noooooo... I said on to the next BUILD.. meaning AFTER this ugly little step child. I don't care if there is an 05 Cobra or not at this point. It can have all the personality in the world, but that ugly ol thing isn't sleepin in MY garage.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate