2006 pricing

I noticed on Ford Canada's website the new 2006 is listed at the exact same price as the 2005. Is this an error or is it for real? How is the pricing in the US comparing?

Reply to
Braxus

Took possession of my '06 about 3 weeks ago. :) The MSRP was i think $20 less than the '05. So yes, the pricing in the US is right in line with the 05

Reply to
Ty

Well, that's good. Any differences with the 05 ?

Reply to
RT

Same car. I think the only difference is the introduction of 19" rims, if you want them.

Reply to
Ty

Actually its 18 inch. Personally I was looking at 20 inch tire options in aftermarket as I've seen one with these and it looks amazing. The V6 gets

17s now plus the handling Pony package.
Reply to
Braxus