2006 V6 stats

Hi all

Can anyone tell me what a stock 2006 V6 mustang coupe will do 0-60 in, quarter mile and top speed? Found plenty of figures for the V8 but none on the V6.

also if anyone has one in the UK, does it run ok on regular 95 RON unleaded or does it need super unleaded?

Thanks

Reply to
davea

Car and Driver (Feb 2005) rated it at 6.9 for 0-60 and 15.3 for the

1/4...

A quick search and I found that 95 RON is about 90 to 91 here in the states... you would have no problem with that! Car will run just fine... The V6 should run fine on 87 here in the States...

Reply to
John S.

Thanks for that

Sounds good enough for me!