Shorty headers for big block GM truck

Has anyone found a set of shorty or mid-length(preferred) headers that will work on a 66 GMC 2WD truck with a 454? I am currently using a set of full length 67-up headers for 2WD GM truck. My truck is lowered 5 or 6 inches so the headers drag the ground.

Thanks. Scott

Reply to
Scott Stratman

you coudl put wheels on the headers.

:)

jest kidding, no idea... good luck...

-W

-Woogeroo

Reply to
Woogeroo®

Summit sells shorty truck headers for BBCs. Won't those work?

Reply to
MrC1

Please bare in mind that shorties will cut low under responce and power. I would serious suggest you get some custom one made that have

1 3/4 inch tubes that are about 30 inches long and folded up to fit your needs.
Reply to
SnoMan