5.0 Fox Chassis Futura

I have a little sweetheart 1979 Ford Fairmont Futura 2dr Ghia Coupe with the 302 and C4 tranny North of Seattle that I am thinking about selling.

It has had a lot of money spent on it by previous owners and is pretty much bone stock. Have all receipts and can itemize why so much was spent trying to isolate a problem it had they couldn't locate. Turned out to be a vapor lock because of wrong gas cap and pinched line.

I took off the manifold to detail it and screwed up that gasket in the rear which needs to be replaced now. It ran perfect before I did that and is pretty much all original except for routine tune up parts.

Other than that, this car is a little rocket. Anthrocyte grey paint is not in good shape, black interior is good except front drivers seat is hammered a bit. Nice panasonic cd player and good speakers sounds great.

I all of a sudden don't have time to mess with it any more. If anyone is interested I can post some pictures, answer questions or whatever.

email me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

I am going to ask $15oo firm, but it has so much new stuff on it that is a stone steal price. "But now is the time for the younger men to lock in rough encounters, time for me to yield to the pains of old age. But there was a day I shone among the champions."

Homer, The Illiad, 23.715-719 (800 BC). King Nestor of Pylos.

Reply to
patricktee