Aftermarket Hoods

I am looking to get the complete measurements of for an aftermarket hood for an 83 GT. Anyone have it available from some place?

Thanks in advance. "But now is the time for the younger men to lock in rough encounters, time for me to yield to the pains of old age. But there was a day I shone among the champions."

Homer, The Illiad, 23.715-719 (800 BC). King Nestor of Pylos.

Reply to
patricktee

Check out

They have a decent selection of 83-86 fiberglass hoods which are of goodquality.

TIM -aka- MUSTTANGUY "at" AOL "dot" COM

Musttanguy

Thanks, but I am looking for measurements. Most of the online places have prices and pictures..... I am trying to see if these after market hoods will fit a project I am working on............

regards