70 Shelby Paint Question

Does anyone know what is the correct gray paint for the 69/70 Shelby grill, filler panel and headlight housings. I need the paint codes or who carries it in quarts or spray can. Thanks! Tom Hooven

Reply to
Thomas Hooven

I think you can go to any ppg supplier and get that code from them. Just tell them the details and they have it in their catalogues. They used to have an 800 number to call too, but not sure if that service is still available. "But now is the time for the younger men to lock in rough encounters, time for me to yield to the pains of old age. But there was a day I shone among the champions."

Homer, The Illiad, 23.715-719 (800 BC). King Nestor of Pylos.

Reply to
patricktee

Reply to
Thomas Hooven