65-66 Fastback glass

Does anyone here know if there is replacement rear fastback glass or the door windows are available?

Thanks!

Jeff Davison

Reply to
Jeffrey Davison

The only thing I've found that's reproduction for that era is the windshield. At least that was the case for 71-72's I may be wrong about

65-66.

I found perfect door glass and rear fastback glass for my '72 mach 1 on ebay for a VERY good price.

-Dave

Reply to
nospam
[[ This message was both posted and mailed: see the "To," "Cc," and "Newsgroups" headers for details. ]]

Hi Jeff,

I have two mint doors for my coupe that have fastback glass in them.

Make and offer and I'll work on taking them out. They are pristine as far as I recall.

E-mail me through the web site link below [navigate to main page].

Andrew Croft

'65 Caspian blue 6 cyl> Does anyone here know if there is replacement rear fastback glass or the

Reply to
me

As far as I know, other than Lexa, which, at least around here (CA) is illegal for street use, there is no production of after market rear glass. Go to Hemmings.com and do a search for 65/66 Mustang. Ads are interspersed in the listings for sources of hard to find parts. Might also check (do a google) Tom Schmidt's Mustang page and follow the links for parts. You might also check with a good local windshield business. If a source does exist for aftermarket production, they's very likely know.

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
David E Willson

Andrew,

Thanks for your offer. I found a mint set of door glass locally. Now just need a Fastback rear glass. Hopefully I can find that in new or mint condition.

Jeff

me wrote:

Reply to
Jeffrey Davison

Jeff, there is indeed a company that makes a new rear glass for the 65\66 fastback, but I can't find the link. I searched on the VMF, but their search engine sucks big time, but I know I've seen it there several times. Try :

Good luck John

66 2+2
Reply to
John Del

An angry man is not fit to pray.

Well.

-- Lady Chatterly

"is there someone actually posting as Lady Chatterly, or is this all some kind of elaborate sock? i'm not getting them." -- ronin

Reply to
Lady Chatterly

After the war, early new communities gathered around Universities. That's where the libraries were. John Titor went to school at Fort UF, which is now called the University of Florida. Not too much is different except the military is a large part of people's life and they spend a great deal of time in the fields and farms at the "University" or Fort.

-- Lady Chatterly

"Oh, great, Barbie. You're still stuck in that groove, eh? I prefer even Lady Chatterly to your lame cut and pastes." -- Little Willma

Reply to
Lady Chatterly

Jeff,

Contact these people they advertise in Hemmings and supposedly are making the back glass:

Then also try here:

There are also some junkyard in AZ that specialize Mustang parts. I have an extra, but it will not be available until I get the car done in a few years and assuming I do not break the first one.

Good luck.

Reply to
DellDude

Hey! Spikey Likes IT!

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior Vintage 40 Wheels 16X8" w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A Radial 225/50ZR16
Reply to
David E Willson

How much do you want for the door glass?

Reply to
ford_george