Door glass for 1965 Mustang Fastback

I am looking for both left and right door glass for a 1965 Mustnag Fastback. Does anyone have some for sale?

Reply to
ford_george

While I haven't contacted these companies, they are supposed to have fastback glass for 65\66 Mustangs:

John

66 2+2
Reply to
John Del

I bought two sets on eBay, but only need one. They are both in transit. If you'd like one of the sets let me know and I'll flip it to you for what I paid with shipping. Of course Ill be keeping the better set, but here's the eBay auction page of the one I'm willing to sell:

I haven't had my hands on it yet so I can't given any real detailed pics other than what is shown in the auction. Looks like a little buffing and a little POR-15 should give the windows many years of service.

email me off list if you're interested.

Jeff Davis> I am looking for both left and right door glass for a 1965 Mustnag

Reply to
Jeffrey Davison

ford_george opined in news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com:

Welll after you get that glass for your wife...(Mustnag).. you might use them to supp-ly your car too

ta-da... DMP!

;)

Reply to
Backyard Mechanic