'65 Mustang for sale

I've got a 1965 Mustang with a 6 cylinder engine for sale. I've recently gotten a '68 convertible and I can't keep both. :-(

The '65 runs nicely and needs cosmetic work. I had the exhaust manifold replaced and have done some minor fixups (like the window roll mechanism). Other than the new AM/FM/Cassette deck with stereo speakers, the rest of the car is original.

I'm asking $4500 for the car and you can see a couple of pictures of it at:

Click on the "Mustang" album to see the pictures. For more in formation, email me at mareich49@yahoodotcom.

The car is in the Chicago metro area.

Reply to
Noname