66 DISC BRAKE QUESTION

got a 66 with manual drum v8. Gonna do a disc conversion, I have the K/H 4 piston calipers, mounting brackest, splash shileds, a big bowl
master cylnder.... Here is the question.. Stock rear drum.
What do I need for a combiination valve? Or is it a Prop valve? Or just a dist block....or is there any invovled?
Let m eknow what you think would be the best route to go...
Thanks.... Cobra_gt350
COBRA_GT350 wrote:

Call companies like Master Power Brakes or Stainless Steel Brakes and a proportioning valve specifically for that combo. You can also use the dial type "proportioning valve", which is really just a pressure reducer. It's a lot cheaper and easier to install, but doesn't work quite as well.
--
.boB
2006 FXDI hot rod