66 interior lights

I have a 66 coupe that the dash and courtesy lights stay on when ever the key is in. Sometimes the courtesy light stays on even with out the key. Does anyone know how to fix this? Im thinking maybe something is not grounded?

Evan

Reply to
Evan

Evan,

Time for you to replace your headlight switch.......You have an internal grounding issue with it.

Bill S.

Evan wrote:

Reply to
Bill S.

Bill,

I just noticed that my tail light are always on too. Will this be fixed with a new switch?

Evan

Reply to
Evan