66 Mustang door

Where can I find a passenger door (rust free) for a 66 coupe? Are the reproduction door shells any good?

Thanks, David Peer

Reply to
David Peer

Alot of places have the complete door shell (versus a skin) it great if you have all the hardware & glass. I got a driver's side through Mustangs Unlimited, but mosy mail order houses have them.

You're looking for part # 50124 if you go to

(888-229-2929) and the price is $349.95. Great bunch of guys there...

Hope this helps!

-Pat-

Reply to
Mustang_66

otherwise you can try mustang ranch in fresno, calif. they're # is

559 268 7669. Otherwise, turner's auto wrecking here, which was or is the world's largest wercking yard, may have it: 559 237 0918

Otherwise i know where a decent 66 project car is for $1800

Reply to
vince garcia

Reply to
Jim and Tanja Meece