66 Turn Signals

Is there a separate turn signal flasher on the 66 and if so, where is it located.

My turn signals just died and the lever on the steering wheel is firm and locks into place when moved up or down

Anyone been thru this before??

Thanks in advance for any help

Reply to
Gerry

Spike

1965 Ford Mustang fastback 2+2 A Code 289 C4 Trac-Lok Vintage Burgundy w/Black Standard Interior; Vintage 40 16" rims w/BF Goodrich Comp T/A gForce Radial 225/50ZR16 KDWS skins; surround sound audio-video.

"When the time comes to lay down my life for my country, I do not cower from this responsibility. I welcome it." -JFK Inaugural Address

Reply to
Spike

Do your hazards still work? If so, then it's probably just the blinker module for the signals, if not, could be something's gone bad in your wiring in the column which usually means $$$.

Reply to
66 6F HCS